My Husband Lets Me Have All The Scrapbooking and Paper-Crafting Supplies I Can Hide....




Saturday, June 26, 2010

Sneak Peak Saturday!

Here's our Sneak Peak for Saturday!

I took another step away from cards today to try a technique I recently learned about called Faux-Leather. To make these super cute little gum holders, I tore apart a gum package and used it as a template for my cardstock. Then I thought this would make an ADORABLE business card case, but it woas a skosh too small. So I cut my template in half and extended it a bit to make it the right size for my business cards.
I used Melon Mambo, Pacific Point and Chocolate Chip cardstock for these projects. The Faux Leather technique uses a Versamark ink pad, clear embossing powder and a heat gun to create the shiny leather-like look! I'll do a Tutorial for it soon. :)

Now have some fun and go get inky!!

1 comment:

  1. Don't you just love this technique? And I love you idea for a business card holder, great thinking.

    ReplyDelete