My Husband Lets Me Have All The Scrapbooking and Paper-Crafting Supplies I Can Hide....




Saturday, June 26, 2010

Sneak Peak Countdown Continues!

Soooooo....my best laid plans of posting daily sneak peak kind of hit a snag yesterday, BUT that means you get TWO Sneak Peak Projects today! Here's the project from Friday!
These super cute little boxes use some continuing an new cardstock colors together in a fresh color combo that I think I'll be using all summer! I love how a simple little rectangle of cardstock can make Hershey's Nuggets so festive!
Card Recipe:
Crumb Cake (formerly known as Kraft), Tempting Turquiose, Rose Red, Pink Pirouette, Pacific Point, and Wild Wasabi cardstock
Tempting Turquiose, Rose Red and Crumb Cake Classic Ink
Punched Posies Stamp Set (Hostess Level 2 Set in the Summer Mini)
Big Shot Matchbox Die
Big Shot Bigz Island Floral Die
Sizzix Square Lattice Embossing Folder
Rhinestone Brads
I hope you enjoy this project! Now go get inky!

No comments:

Post a Comment