My Husband Lets Me Have All The Scrapbooking and Paper-Crafting Supplies I Can Hide....




Tuesday, June 22, 2010

9 Days and Counting!

Can you believe it?? We're only 9 days away from a brand spankin' new Idea Book and Catalog!! In honor of the upcoming NEW NEW NEW Stampin' Up year, I'll be counting down the next 9 days with 9 fantastical projects using new (and some fantastical continuing) products to give you a sneak peak into what's ahead of you this year!! Sooo...here's to Day #9!
TAAAA-DDDAAAAAA!! OMG, I love the new stamp set Because I Care!! Do you love it? Well, it can be yours FREE, because it's one of the new Level 1 Hostess Stamp sets!! It made me all giddy when I first saw it. :D I stamped the hydrangea with StazOn on Watercolor paper and then colored it in with Marina Mist (NEW!), Perfect Plum and Old Olive markers, followed up with blending with my Aqua Painter. I think that this color combo is going to be one of my "Go To" combos. I just love the look together. I distressed the edges of everything but the Top Note die cut, and finished up with SU's scrumptious satin ribbon in Old Olive.
Card Recipe:
Because I Care Stamp Set
En Francais Background Stamp
Perfect Plum and Marina Mist Cardstock
Watercolor Paper
Marina Mist, Perfect Plum and Old Olive Markers
Marina Mist and Perfect Plum Classic Ink
Old Olive Satin Ribbon
Big Shot Top Note Die
Big Shot Texturz Plates Backgrounds 1
Designer Label Punch

I hope you enjoyed this card!! Be sure to check back through next week's big Catalog Launch!!
Now, go get inky!!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your statement right under your blog header. They should make that a stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your take on our new set Because I Care. Your card looks really antiquey! (I just made up a new word!) Well I'm off to the other 95 replies to what I think is the fastest growing thread on Stampin' Connection. I'm glad I found you and your blog. Thanks for blessing my day! :) By the way - I just might CASE your version of this card.

    ReplyDelete