My Husband Lets Me Have All The Scrapbooking and Paper-Crafting Supplies I Can Hide....




Wednesday, June 23, 2010

8 Days!

Only 8 more days!!! I am seriously SO EXCITED for the new Idea Book and Catalog! My excitement is even more peaked today because my UPS tracking information says my catalog order will be here TOMORROW! My hostesses are going to be soooooo happy that they'll get to drool over the catalogs at Sunday Scrappers this weekend. They'll also get to see this card (and several others in the Countdown) in person....


When I first saw the new color Daffodil Delight, I literally oooh'd and aahhhh'd. It's the crispest, prettiest yellow I've seen in a long time. I just love it! I've always loved yellow and black together, and this card oddly came to me while in rush hour traffic one night. I had to write it down on a receipt with a crayon (oh, being a mommy is fun!) so I didn't lose the idea. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did making it!

Card Recipe:

Awash with Flowers Stamp Set (I LOVE this!)

Daffodil Delight and Basic Black Classic Inks

Daffodil Delight, Basic Black and Whisper White Cardstock

Basic Black Satin Ribbon (scrumptious!)

Scallop Trim Border Punch

Stamp-a-ma-Jig (my best friend!)

See you tomorrow for another new project! Now, go get inky!

No comments:

Post a Comment