My Husband Lets Me Have All The Scrapbooking and Paper-Crafting Supplies I Can Hide....




Thursday, June 24, 2010

The Final Countdown Continues!

We're less than a week away from the launch of the new catalog!! (I apparently can't do countdown math...) Happy Days are here becasue my shipment of catalogs arrived today!!! So my Sunday Scrappers ladies...get ready to have some fun pouring over the catalog this weekend! On to our Sneak Peak!!
That's two of our brand new In Colors right there! Say hello to Pear Pizazz and Peach Parfait! They're paired here with Daffodil Delight (did I mention how much I love this new color?) in a refreshing citrus-y combo that is another new favorite of mine. There's also a brand new stamp on this too! I love love LOVE stamps that coordinate with our punches, and SU has brought a stamp set FULL of coordinating images for us!

Card Recipe:
Pear Pizazz, Daffodil Delight and Whisper White Cardstock
Daffodil Delight and Peach Parfait Markers (Colored directly onto the stamp - GREAT way to stretch your color options)
Perfect Punches Stamp Set
Curly Label Punch

I hope you enjoy this sneak peak! Stay tuned for another sneak peak tomorrow! Now, go get inky!!

No comments:

Post a Comment