My Husband Lets Me Have All The Scrapbooking and Paper-Crafting Supplies I Can Hide....




Sunday, June 27, 2010

Another Sneak Peak!

Here's our Sneak Peak project for today! I'm calling this a Stationary Suite. This one specifically is the Greenhouse Gala Suite, since it's using the brand new Greenhouse Gala Designer Series Paper in the 2010-2011 Idea Book and Catalog.
Here are the cards! The Ribbon used on the taller card is actually the Whisper White Organza ribbon dyed with a Chocolate Chip re-inker. I LOVE that our ribbons are dyable!
These are two sweet little bookmarks, two altered paper clips and a 3"x3" post-it-note holder with a velcro closure. I love how all the colors in the DSP work so well together. I think I love Marina Mist and Pear Pizazz together.

I love this tote!! This tote comes from a tutorial by Becky Roberts over at http://www.inkingidaho.blogspot.com/. She's tote-ally awesome! (*giggle*) The tote needed to be made out of cardstock for stability, so I used Pear Pizazz cardstock. To give it a pattern, I used Versamark ink and the flourish from Baroque Motifs to create my very own Designer Series cardstock. :)

Here's the full set together!! I really love how it turned out. I think these Stationary Suites would be a fantastic gift for someone! Now, go get inky!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow I'm going to have to check that tutorial out! You did a great job on all that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this with this paper. I bought that tutorial too, and LOOOOVVVVEEE it. Becky Roberts is very talented and you have done a great job with it. You make me want to jump in my craft room and make one just like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is really lovely! Great job!

    ReplyDelete