My Husband Lets Me Have All The Scrapbooking and Paper-Crafting Supplies I Can Hide....




Sunday, December 19, 2010

Sometimes, Life Gets in The Way

WOW! July 25th!?!? No way! How was my last post in JULY!?!?
Sadly my non-stampin' life jumped into hyper drive and I haven't had much of a chance to finish my projects, let alone post them here. (Notice I still have the link to the Summer Mini posted...Lord, color me embarrassed.)
With the end of the year comes a deep breath, a whispered "Thank you God for getting me through the last six months" and a slow circle around my scraproom to take in the damage that half finished projects, the attempted project graveyard, and the apparent cyclone caused. It also brings a revitalized vision and a hope and prayer I can pull it off.
Tomorrow I have my Christmas cards to show you (yay!) and then later in the week I have some of the presents I've created for my family. After that? Well...after that I have plans (which could also be loosely translated into 'Delusions of Grandeur'.)
Give me through Christmas.....then I promise I'll be back.

Now, go get inky!
Gabbie

PS: We're no longer under construction.....you know, aside from those embarrassment inducing outdated mini catalogs. ;)

6 comments:

  1. Following your blog now via Stampin Connection

    www.gloriasgreetings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, isn't it amazing how time can just get away from you?! My blog always seems to come last on my to do list.

    Following...

    www.mysocalledlife-kjb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it annoying when life gets in the way of stamping? Now following your blog from SC #342...hope you'll return the favour when you get a chance.
    http://alacards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm your newest follower from the SC thread.

    I'll be back to visit your blog. Life can be busy, but I know the release of SU is theraputic.

    Jennifer Kiddle
    http://hopskipandastamp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Following your blog now via Stampin Connection

    www.stampinpeg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog! I'm following you through Stampin Connection. Check out my blog at www.danadoodledesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete