My Husband Lets Me Have All The Scrapbooking and Paper-Crafting Supplies I Can Hide....




Sunday, July 4, 2010

New Punch Style Video!!

The fantastic Stampin' Up punches have updated for 2010!! We've seen the new sleek and streamlined punch design on the new punches available in the Mini catalogs so far this year, but with the launch of then new Idea Book and Catalog, all our favorite punches will be in the new design! This is awesome for anyone who is running out of storage space like I am! :) The great people at the Stampin' Up Home Office have created a video covering some of the highlights of the new punch design. If you click on the photo below, it will take you to the video on the Stampin' Up website!



I absolutely LOVE SU punches, and I'm excited to see what the new punch design allows SU to bring us!! There are brand new punches in the new IB&C, and I'm hoping we'll see some others in the upcoming Mini Catalogs!

Happy Stamping! Now go get inky!!

No comments:

Post a Comment