My Husband Lets Me Have All The Scrapbooking and Paper-Crafting Supplies I Can Hide....




Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Newest Cards for Cards for Soldiers

Here are my newest cards for the most recent Cards for Soldiers challenge on one of my favorite messageboards. I made these a little while ago, but haven't had a chance to post them since we've had a run of illness in the house. Things are finally on the mend, so here are my cards!
These are done with the SU Chocolate Bunny and Well Spoken Stamps from the new Occasions Mini, both stamped in Chocolate Chip ink. The Scalloped Oval punch was also used. The papers are several from a mat stack I've had forever and am finally using up.
Baroque Motifs really is my favorite stamp set, I think. There are so many things you can do with it! On this one, I sponged Bashful Blue ink around the edges to create a softer look for Easter.

Another Chocolate Bunny! This one uses paper from the Sale-A-Bration Good Neighbors paper stack. You can get this paper stack FREE with a $50 purchase during Sale-A-Bration, now through March 31st.

I had so much fun with this Mother's Day card! I used the Greenhouse Garden and Well Spoken Stamp sets, and it was my first chance to play with my Stamp-a-ma-jig and try out Two Step Stamping! It was great! I loved being able to know exactly where my darker image would stamp over the lighter one. Colors used were Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry and Always Artichoke. I punched a couple labels with the Modern Label Punch and curved them over the edges of the card, and used a sponge dauber to ink the edges of the card in Always Artichoke.
I hope this inspires you to get crafty!!

1 comment: